Saturday, December 11, 2010

2010 Rankings of Universities in the world

Rank University-- Country Overall Score
1 University of Cambridge--United Kingdom 100.0
2 Harvard University--United States 99.2
3 Yale University--United States 98.7
4 UCL (University College London)--United Kingdom 98.5
5 Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)--United States 98.2
6 University of Oxford--United Kingdom 98.2
7 Imperial College London--United Kingdom 97.8
8 University of Chicago--United States 97.5
9 California Institute of Technology (Caltech)--United States 96.5
10 Princeton University--United States 96.0

1 comment:

  1. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as
    long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
    My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my users would definitely benefit from some of the information you provide here.
    Please let me know if this okay with you. Thanks a lot!



    my blog post - MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER Aimbot

    ReplyDelete